Posted by admin on Nov 1, 2011 in About | 0 comments
- Distributor/Affiliate – someone who has signed up to sell/purchaseAlivamax products at wholesale prices.
- Rank qualification – is based on your group volume from the people you sponsor and the people they sponsor.
- Active – Means that a distributor must generate a minimum of 15 PV during a calendar month.
- Personal enrollment legs – Each personal enrollment leg represents somebody that you have personally sponsored into Alivamax Worldwide. Sponsor one person you have one personal enrollment leg, sponsor 20 people you have 20 personally enrolled legs in your sponsor tree.
- BV – Means the commissionable volume for example – Alivamax Skin Serum = 50 BV
- Volume – Volume created by the group
- Star ranking advancement includes volume created by all orders.